Thursday, August 2, 2007

A view of Kash at the farm and at the beach











A couple of weeks ago, Kash, Jayme, and I all spent a few days at the beach in Port Aransas. It was GREAT! There was actual sunshine, and we were able to relax by the beach and by the pool. No stress, no phone, no computer...just peace and quiet. Well, as peaceful and quiet as you could get with a 4 1/2 year old running around! I'm hoping the photos I'm trying to add here will actually show up!
A day or two before we went to the beach, we visited a place called Old MacDonald's Farm, so there may be a photo or two from there! Needless to say, we had a blast at both places!
Tomorrow, we're heading for the park and a picnic, so I'm sure hoping it doesn't rain!!!!
Cindy

1 comment:

Judy said...

Cindy...thanks for helping me with my blog today. Think I have it all up and running. Kash looks like Chris.