Friday, June 13, 2008

Summer is HERE!

YEAH! SUMMER TIME IS HERE!



School is finally out for the summer, and Kenny and I have just returned from our cruise. We debated taking a vacation later in the summer, but I wanted a change of pace, a change of scenery, and I wanted it FAST! I finished up with all my cheerleading responsibilities (I really DID pass the girls on to someone else finally), too! So we left the day after school finished and traveled to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. It was a wonderful week, and I took LOTS of photos!



Now I'm getting ready for our retreat this coming week. Well, I SAY I'm getting ready. I haven't gathered a single thing to pack up, but I am mentally ready, so that's a start!



I've also beefed up my work out routine and started the Eat Clean program (lots of fruits and vegetables and other organic stuff) to help with the weight loss I always battle. I've started taking Pilates and yoga classes along with the cardio and weights, so I hope I'll start to see results in the next few weeks.



Until next time, here are a couple of photos from the cruise!

No comments: