Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Where has September Gone?

Well, I just don't have any idea where this month has gone! In the endless barrage of cheer practice, football games, papers to grade, etc., this month has just vanished! In this entire time, I've only had a few hours to call my own, and during this entire time, I've only set foot in my sewing room twice...to iron clothes to wear to school!
I have managed to read three books, however, since school started. I think I must be the only human on earth who is reading Harry Potter books for the first time! I'm not sure how I came to the decision that I "needed" to read these books, but I'm glad I did. I love what I've read so far! Maybe it was all the hype of the final book that did it for me! After all, it's much easier to read a series when the entire series is available TO read! I do quilt patterns the same way! All those Block of the Month patterns?? I buy them, save them up until I have the whole set, THEN I make them! lol
With Fall in the air (yeah, right!), I've started thinking about Christmas being in the near distant future. What the heck am I going to do? How many quilts can you actually give family members for Christmas presents, anyway?? Is there a limit? :^) I have a stash that will serve well as gifts if I can just find time to put those bindings on. Of course, that means I won't HAVE a stash of quilts if I give them all away, doesn't it? But HEY, that means more fabric and making MORE quilts! That's the way this works, isn't it?
I hope you have a great September!!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Happy Birthday Cindy Lou.........hope you have a super day and weekend.

Judy