Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Jayme's classroom

Jayme is a Bowie Bear!
Okay, Rain says I talk too much, so I'll keep this short and simple! lol Today, we managed to get Jayme's very first classroom almost finished. She has all kinds of manuels, etc., that she needs to organize, but the decorating is done! I bought about 15 yards of fabric to do her bulletin boards and put a skirt around her desk, and I gave her lots of suggestions (all of which she took) on how to set things up. So now she has a cute room to start her teaching career in! And I'm TIRED! And my sewing room is still messy! lol Oh well, tomorrow IS another day!

1 comment:

VincentMom said...

I didn't say you talk too much!!! I said your wordiness in person and on blogs is why we love you Cindy Lou!!!!!

Tell Jayme 'good luck' from me! I'm sure she is going to be fantastic. Look who her mentor is!!!