Monday, August 13, 2007

Starting a new year

Well, school's just about here. It's been looming around the corner for weeks now, and I already see its head peeking out! Rain and I start back on Thursday, but I begin official cheer practices tomorrow morning. Then it's non-stop for months and months! Oh, well, if you've got to work, it's not a bad job to have!
Jayme started this morning with all the New Teacher stuff, and we did a little school shopping together yesterday so she's got a few new outfits to wear as she begins her teaching career. Me? I bought TWO! lol
Oh, and I finally got my sewing room cleaned up, including taking down the curtains and washing them! Still haven't put them back on the rods, but I'm doing that today!
Have a great week! I'll post a few new photos as I have time!

No comments: