Monday, August 13, 2007

School's almost here!

Well, school's peeking around the corner! It's been looming out there for days, and it's finally made its way here. Rain and I start officially on Thursday, but I start cheer practice tomorrow. I got a one-day reprieve because we had an activity to do this past Saturday that wasn't on our calendar, so I "rewarded" the girls by giving them today off! lol Yeah, I know...selfish reasons, but hey, they get the profit!
Jayme and I went school shopping yesterday, so she had a few new outfits to choose from today for her debut as a New Teacher! She's actually very excited to start her career, so I wish her the very best! Of course, she's got an entire WEEK of sitting through the new teacher orientation stuff...boring...and I think she may have a different opinion by then! lol
Kash and I are going to do a little more shopping today, as well as pay a few bills, so I'd better get started! Have a great week!

No comments: